Table of Contents
Report on the duologue project
by Pam Knights, Department of English Studies, University of Durham, U.K.
are the general contents as they would probably have appeared
in a printed version of this report, and I hope that they will
serve as a fairly helpful guide (as this is the web, linearity
has not always been my structuring principle.) However, each
section is reasonably self-contained, and, if you launch off
from the main navigation pages, you should, I hope, be able
to peruse the sections in any order. To try to keep the list
uncluttered, I have omitted reference to the various examples
and screen-shots, which open off these pages.
Home - Welcome page and general
II. About - project details (5 main pages, in sequence).
1. Purpose, background and prompts
2. Implementation - planned and actual
3. Pilot year - issues, main successes
4. Main phase - issues, main successes
5. Additional outcomes and successes; Conclusions.
III. Students - responses, comments, interviews, statistics
English students and duo - overview.
- Evaluation- data from university Learning Technology surveys:
- Commentary on
English student's responses in pilot and main phase
- Statistics for English students. Note, these tables take a while to
download; you will also need to click your browser's back
button to return to this site.
- Tracking - examples of students' use and patterns of access
Staff - responses,
surveys, individual viewpoints, interviews
Uses - comments, reflections, illustrations from our sites
Dissemination - overview
of our main activities.
Contact - Contact details